You can find our detailed terms and conditions and legal notice below:
- Terms and conditions of the site and the services offered
- Personal data management
- Responsibilities of the publisher
- Intellectual property
Under Article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 for confidence in the digital economy, it is specified to users of the site https://corse-vtc.com and the mobile application "Corse VTC", the identity of various stakeholders in the context of its implementation and monitoring:
LEGAL PERSON - Corsica VTC
SASU with a capital of 1000 euros - registered at the RCS of Ajaccio (PAL Du Finosello AV Maréchal Lyautey, 20090 Ajaccio - 04 95 23 17 82)
Head office :Chemin de Mascardaccia 2, residence Ninolu, 20129 Bastelicaccia
Tel: 06 01 28 79 49
Intra-community VAT: FR41840051858
Publisher and Director of Publication :
Design and production: Mr Pozzo Di Borgo Mathieu
Web hosting :
Ionos by 1&1
Head office: 7 PL DE LA GARE 57200 SARREGUEMINES
Tel: 09 70 80 89 11
Siret : 43130377500016
Intracommunity VAT : FR13431303775
CGU OF THE SITE AND THE SERVICES OFFERED :
The use of the website https://corse-vtc.com and the mobile application "Corse VTC" implies the full acceptance of the GTC - general conditions of use described below. These GTC - conditions of use are likely to be modified or completed at any time. The users of the site https://corse-vtc.com and/or the mobile application Corse VTC(Android & Ios) associated are thus invited to consult them regularly.
Corse VTC reserves the right to modify, at any time and without notice, all or part of the GTC - general conditions of use. The modifications come into effect from the date of their publication on line, unless otherwise indicated. The general conditions of use come into force on the date of their publication on the website and/or on the mobile application.
The site and the application are normally accessible at any time to the users. An interruption for reason of technical maintenance can be however decided by Corse VTC, which will endeavour to communicate beforehand to the users the dates and hours of the intervention, as far as possible.
The site https://corse-vtc.com and/or the associated mobile application are regularly updated by Corse VTC. By using the site or the application, the Internet user commits himself to take knowledge of the legal mentions, to respect the present CGU - conditions of use of the site and to make a strictly personal use of the site. In the case where a user does not accept the modifications brought to the general conditions of use, he will have to stop any use.
CGU & PERSONAL DATA MANAGEMENT :
1. Policy on the use of personal data
At the time of the use of the site corse-vtc.com or the mobile application "Corse VTC", can be collected some of the personal data of the user of the site such as the name, first name, address e-mail, URL of the links by the intermediary of which the user reached the site corse-vtc.fr and the address of Internet protocol (IP) of the user.
In any case, the company Corse VTC collects personal information relating to the user only for the need for certain services proposed by the site corse-vtc.com. The user provides this information in full knowledge of the facts, in particular when he/she proceeds by himself/herself to their seizure. It is then specified to the user the obligation or not to provide this information.
No personal information of the user of the site corse-vtc.com is published, exchanged, transferred or sold on any medium whatsoever to third parties without the user's knowledge. The processing of personal data is necessary for the execution of the present general conditions of use and is carried out in accordance with the regulations applicable to the protection of personal data. The processing may also be necessary for administrative and commercial prospecting purposes, when the user himself/herself provides personal data with a view to being contacted. The optional information is intended to get to know the user better and thus improve the services offered.
This data is intended for the staff of Corse VTC. Personal data may be transferred to technical service providers outside the European Union, in strict compliance with the conditions of protection provided by the regulations applicable to the protection of personal data. The personal data is electronically archived for the legal period of conservation and prescription.
In order to process your personal data and in accordance with the legislation in force, the Corse VTC Company has appointed a Data Protection Officer.
1. Policy on access, modification or deletion of personal data
In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the user has several rights with regard to the data concerning him/her:
1. He/she may choose, at any time and free of charge, to make use of his/her right to object to certain processing.
2. He has a right of access to his data allowing him to know the personal data which the company Corse VTC has on him.
3. He has a right of correction of the data which allows him to ask to modify the data when they are inaccurate.
4. He has a right to forget which allows him to request the deletion of his personal data if they are not necessary for the provision of the service.
5. He/she has the right to limit the processing when he/she believes that his/her data is not accurate or when he/she needs it for the establishment, exercise or defence of a right. In this case, we will keep the data for the time of the request, without using it for any other purpose than that for which it was requested to be kept.
6. He/she has the right to data portability: he/she can recover all the data transmitted in a standard and operable format and request that it be transmitted to another data controller.
7. Finally, if he/she considers that his/her data has been processed in violation of the applicable regulations, he/she has the right to lodge a complaint with the Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés, 3 place de Fontenoy TSA 80715, 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07.
8. The user may exercise his rights by contacting the CNIL at 01 53 73 22 22 or the company Corse VTC and by making a written and signed request, accompanied by proof of identity, to the following email address: email@example.com. The latter will provide a response within a maximum of one month, except in circumstances justifying an extension of this period of two months (in view of the complexity and number of requests). In order to ensure the confidentiality of its data, the CNIL reserves the right to ask the user to provide proof of identity to enable us to verify its identity. Personal data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose for which they were collected. It will then be deleted. As an exception, this data may be archived to manage ongoing claims and disputes and to meet our legal and regulatory obligations.
CGU & PUBLISHER'S RESPONSIBILITIES :
The information and documents (articles, gpx files for free download, etc...) of the site and the mobile application are presented as an indication, are not exhaustive, and cannot engage the responsibility of the owner of the site. The owner of the site can not be held responsible for any direct or indirect damage resulting from access to the site or the application.
The publisher makes every effort to offer the user verified information and available tools, but can not be held responsible for inaccuracies or omissions, lack of availability of information and services and / or the presence of a virus on its site or its application. Consequently, the user acknowledges that he/she uses this information under his/her exclusive responsibility.
Editor of the website and the mobile application: Corse VTC - Chemin de Mascardaccia 2, residence Ninolu, 20129 Bastelicaccia - © copyright Corse VTC All rights reserved.
CGU & INTERACTIVITY :
Users of the site may submit written content, appearing on the site via comments. The content submitted remains under the responsibility of its authors, who assume full legal responsibility for it. The owner of the site nevertheless reserves the right to withdraw without notice and without justification any content posted by users that does not comply with the site's ethical charter or with the legislation in force.
CGU & INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY :
Unless otherwise stated, all elements accessible on the site and mobile application (texts, images, graphics, logos, icons, sounds, videos, files, application, etc. ...) remain the exclusive property of their authors, with regard to intellectual property rights or rights of use.
- Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site and the application, whatever the means or the process used, is forbidden, except prior written authorization of the author.
- Any unauthorized use of the site, the application, or any of the elements it contains is considered as constituting an infringement and liable to prosecution.
- The brands and logos reproduced on the site are registered by the companies that own them.
Outgoing links: Corse VTC declines all responsibility and is not committed by the referencing via hypertext links, of third party resources present on the Internet network, both in terms of their content and their relevance.
Incoming links: Corse VTC authorises hyperlinks to any of the pages of this site, provided that these open a new window and are presented in an unequivocal manner in order to avoid :
- any risk of confusion between the quoting site and the site owner
- any presentation that is tendentious or contrary to the laws in force.
Corse VTC reserves the right to ask for the suppression of a link if it considers that the source site does not respect the rules thus defined.
All the partners of Corse VTC visible on the page "our partners" have a right to modify their information by making a written request to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
CGU & COOKIES :
We inform you that when you visit the site, a cookie may be automatically installed on your browser. A cookie is a block of data that allows us to keep track of the pages consulted. These cookies only allow :
- to establish traffic statistics (number of visits, pages viewed, activity on the site, etc.) in order to monitor and improve the quality of our services.
Images & videos - Corse VTC - All rights reserved
Images - Pexels - All rights reserved